While the temperatures may be cooling down in parts of the USA, Daytona Beach is still keeping it hot for Biketoberfest 2021. There will always be something for you to do while attending from Thursday, October 14 through Sunday, October 17, but we’ll give you a rally run-through just to be sure.
For the past 29 years, riders from all over the country have made their way down to Daytona Beach, Florida to join others in October for Biketoberfest. Although this rally isn’t as big or long as Daytona Bike Week, it still draws a crowd of over 100,000 people. The Fall Cycle Scene happens during the day at the Daytona International Speedway and at night, the streets heat up with the motorcycle action. From Sun-up to sun-down, you’ll always have something to do!
At the Daytona International Speedway
The Fall Cycle Scene at Daytona International Speedway is a 4-day event with races, vendors, and live entertainment. Once you’re inside the 500-acre speedway, there is a lot to be seen both on and off the track. The cost to get into Daytona International Speedway, but the admission to see the races are $10. If motorcycle races aren’t your thing, you can enjoy the vendors and displays at Midway Marketplace. Inside DAYTONA, Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley and has displays, activations, and live entertainment for all 4 days.
RumbleOn will be located in the Main Vendor Village inside of DAYTONA with the Rumble Rally Girls, ready to meet everyone with our RumbleOn cash cube, games, and prizes at our instant win wall. If you're looking to upgrade your ride, we'll have an on-site inventory to browse and cash offers for motorcycles.
Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach
Biketoberfest turns the streets of Daytona Beach into a huge party for the 100,000 rally-goers. While most of the events happen along historic Main Street, there is no shortage of scenic rides in the surrounding areas.
Scenic Rides Near Daytona Beach, Florida
- Ormond Scenic Loop - The Ormond Scenic loop is a 30+ mile loop of roadways through the diverse and stunning nature of Central Florida. There is access to beaches, parks, historic buildings, and more.
- Ocala National Forest - Getting here is a full-day trek, but it is an amazing area with over 600 lakes and rivers and lots of wildlife.
Beach Rides Near Daytona Beach
Riding your motorcycle on the beach is allowed in the designated areas at 10 mph on designated beaches.
- New Smyrna Beach - The designated riding zone starts at 27th Ave. and goes for 6 miles until the Ponce de Leon Inlet.
- Daytona Beach - There are 4 designated riding zones on Daytona Beach with multiple entrances.
Bike Shows During Biketoberfest
- Biketoberfest at Bruce Rossmeyer's Destination Daytona - There are 4 days full of events including bikes shows, live entertainment, and more. Bruce Rossmeyer’s Destination Daytona is known for its it’s109,000 square foot showroom.
- Billy Lane's Sons of Speed Vintage Motorcycle Race 2021 - Sons of Speed races are known for their pre-1925 American V-Twin engines on stripped-down bikes. A must-see show happening on October 16, 10 am at New Smyrna Speedway.
- Hardcore Cycles Performance Bike Show - A bike show with many categories including People's Choice; Best Performance Bagger; Best Performance FXR, and more. Happening on October 15, 5 pm at Bruce Rossmeyer's Destination Daytona.
- Rat's Hole Bike Show - Come look at 16 different classes of motorcycles and enter yours to see if you can take home the rat trophy. Happening on October 16, 11 am - 5 pm at Indian Motorcycle Daytona Beach.
Daytona Beach Boardwalk
The famous Daytona Beach has an equally exciting boardwalk that is fun for everyone. There are gift shops, restaurants, snack stands, and arcades. No beach trip would be complete without visiting an amusement park on a pier.
Biker Bars in Daytona Beach
Since Daytona Beach is host to two large bike rallies, it's not surprising that there are a lot of biker bars and restaurants in the Daytona Beach area. There are many to choose from, but we picked five for you to get started with.
- Iron Horse Saloon - The Iron Horse Saloon is world-famous and features 6 bars, a general store, a stage, and a restaurant. They have something for everyone and also a list of their own events for Biketoberfest.
- Boot Hill Saloon - A biker bar with live entertainment, food, drinks, and fun. What more do you need?
- Dirty Harry's Pub - A great place to visit during bike rallies. Great atmosphere and drink specials with ample bike parking.
- The Last Resort Bar - A true dive bar for bikers with drinks and merch.
- Full Moon Saloon - A large saloon with a lot of space and multiple stages for entertainment. Operates as a poll hall 6 nights a week and has weekly poker tournaments.
Places to Stay
When you are looking for a place to stay in Daytona Beach and the surrounding areas, you have a lot to choose from. The hotels in Daytona Beach and the surrounding areas are great options to be close to the action, but these often are the first to go when it comes to staying in Daytona Beach.
Camping is another option that is plentiful and will let you choose what kind of setting you are looking for (family-friendly, adults-only, etc.)
Campgrounds fall into 3 different categories:
- State-run Campgrounds: Biker-friendly places with the same rules as other state-run areas.
- Quiet Campgrounds: Family-friendly areas that welcome bikers during Bike Week and Biketoberfest, but have strict rules and are not party places.
- Biker Campgrounds: These places are close to where the action is and are a party scene. Many of these sites are only open for Bike Week camping or Biketoberfest.
Downloading the Biketoberfest® App will give you the most up-to-date information about all the events that are happening during Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach!
If you can't make it to Biketoberfest 2021, you can watch a Biketober Daytona Beach camera feed.
Have you ever been to Biketoberfest? If you are going this year, what are you most excited about?
Trade-in or sell a motorcycle the easy way, get your free cash offer.
Need fast cash? Want to trade for a new ride? Trade-in or sell a motorcycle for cash to a ready buyer!