Rally season is coming to an end, and Leesburg BikeFest is probably the last big, multi-day rally you’ll have in 2021, and rounds out the year that started with Florida bike week 2021 in Daytona Florida. Why not end the season with a bang and go to the world’s largest 3-day motorcycle rally down in Leesburg, Florida?! It’s got motorcycles, music, food, brews, beautiful weather, and anything else you can imagine. If you are heading to Leesburg, we’ll give you the rundown on what you should expect.
Leesburg Bikefest is the world’s largest 3-day motorcycle rally that takes place in the heart of Lake Country, Leesburg, Florida. This 3-day fest started as a one-day event in 1997, but quickly grew in popularity and morphed into a major 3-day bike rally that draws over 200,000 people to Leesburg with live bands, VIP areas, vendors galore, and everything else under the sun.
Biketoberfest Around Leesburg, Florida
The town of Leesburg shuts down various streets during this 3-day bike fest for live music, vendors, and lots of motorcycles. You’ll have no problem finding fun, food, and drinks on every corner, and no shortage of finding interesting people to share Sturgis stories and secret riding spots with.
Where to Drink and Eat in Leesburg, Florida
- Leesburg’s First Rooftop Bar - New this year and located on 1st and Meadow is the first rooftop bar. Name a more biker-friendly bar than one thrown by the rally you are at? This new edition is going to be a wild time.
- Food and Beer Stands - Happening upon a stand for beer and food is easy when you are wandering around downtown. A positive part of buying food from a stand is that you are helping a local civic group, which usually are the members running the stands.
- Restaurants around Town - All the local places around town will be open and may even be having their own special events for the BikeFest. Stop by and support a local business!
Events and Shows in Leesburg
What would a motorcycle rally be without bike shows, stunt shows, and the occasional bikini contest? That was a rhetorical question, but the answer is “not a very good rally.” Below are the bike shows that are sure to draw a crowd this weekend.
Bike Shows During Leesburg Bikefest
- Full Throttle Bike Show - Happening on Friday, November 12th, and Saturday, November 13th is the Full Throttle bike show where you can enter your bike in multiple categories. Enter your bike and see if you’ve got what it takes to win a trophy and bragging rights!
Leesburg VIP Packages 2021
2021 VIP ticket holders get to be close to the Town Square stage, drink at an exclusive VIP bar, heavy hors d'oeuvres, and VIP-only restrooms. You can snag a one-night ticket for $75 or $100 for both nights.
Live Music and Band Schedule
Live music and motorcycle rallies go together like a cold beer on a summer day and you better believe Leeburg is delivering on the music and entertainment. You can view the full music schedule here, but the main headliners for the festival are:
- Molly Hatchet - November 12 @ 10 pm - Town Square Stage
- Jasmine Cain - November 12 @ 10:30 pm - The Swamp
- Lit - November 13 @ 8:15 pm - Town Square
- Hoobastank - November 13 @ 10:00 pm - Town Square
- Eddie Montgomery - November 14 @ 2:30 - Town Square
Parking and Accomodations in Leesburg
There are hotels, motels, and places to stay around town as well as campsites for RVs if that is more your style. The RV parks are family-friendly, but be sure to check their restrictions to make sure it’s the right place for you to camp. More information on lodging can be found on the Leesburg BikeFest website.
If you are looking for more information, visit leesburgbikefest.com for more information. Stay up to date on all the rally info by texting text BIKEFEST2021 to 888777.