Motorcycle gear tips and advice for new motorcycle riders.
Trade in or sell a motorcycle the easy way, get your free cash offer.
Want to trade for a new ride? Use your cash offer as a motorcycle trade-in value!
Go ATTGAT or go home. Here are some tips for beginners, and check out more on the Brain Bucket Blog, like this article which has a bunch of recommendations of motorcycle gear for women.
- The cheek pads should touch your cheeks without pressing uncomfortably.
- There should be no gaps between your temples and the brow pads.
- If the helmet has a neck roll, it shouldn't push the helmet away from the back of your neck.
- On full-face helmets, press on the chin piece. The helmet or face shield should not touch your nose or chin. If it does, it will surely do so at speed from wind pressure.
- With the helmet still on and the straps securely fastened, move it from side to side and up and down with your hands. If it fits right, your skin should move as the helmet is moved.
Jackets and Pants
Looking for more advice for new motorcycle riders? We’ve got you covered. Stay safe out there and rumble on!
Sell or trade a motorcycle the easy way, get your free cash offer.
Need fast cash? Want to trade a motorcycle for a new ride? Trade a motorcycle online or sell for cash to a ready buyer!