Best Motorcycle Food for Camping and Long Rides
What's stopping you from buying a used motorcycle for sale?
It's so easy buying cheap motorcycles for sale from RumbleOn. We have an extensive inventory of used motorcycles, ATVs, and other powersports, all at your fingertips. Browse our bikes now!
Make Your Own Road Mix
- 1 16 oz. jar of dry roasted, salted peanuts or mixed nuts
- 1 package of chocolate M&M’s
- 2 6 oz. packages of Orange flavored, dried cranberries
Mix ingredients in a large ziplock bag and separate into smaller bags. Carry the large ziplock in any baggage, and the smaller ones in a pocket or tank bag. This is a good energy booster that’s loaded with protein and good sugars to keep you going.
A Trick for Keeping Crackers
- 1 package of smoked salmon, chicken, or tuna
- Ritz crackers
A Tried-and-True Classic
- 2 pounds beef top round, thinly sliced.
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine and whisk soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, red pepper flakes, black pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in a medium-sized bowl. Add the beef to the bowl and turn it to make sure it’s completely coated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Place a wire rack over the foil.
- Put the beef on paper towels and toss out the rest of the marinade. Arrange the slices of beef in a single layer on the wire rack/ baking sheet.
- Bake the beef for about 3 or 4 hours, or until it’s dry and leathery. Let it cool and store in ziplock bags.
Now, this is the simplest beef jerky recipe if you don’t have a smoker or a dehydrator handy. Feel free to experiment with spices and methods, just be sure to let me know how it turns out. I’m always down for a new jerky recipe.
Add a Little Spice to It
Today, shop used motorcycles from your favorite recliner!
Find the comfiest spot in your home. Done? Okay, open RumbleOn's free online app and start browsing our Rumble Ready inventory of used powersports. What does 'Rumble Ready' mean? Simply put, it means that whenever you buy motorcycles from us, we'll cover it with guarantees that ensure you've made a wise purchase. We'll even ship your new ride to your door! Get started now.